BowFishing Country banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get some ink but can't find any designs or image me that even look remotely interesting. Was hoping for a carp (decent detail) maybe with an arrow through it and somehow incorporate an Oneida in there. I've looked on here and googled pages of images.

·
Registered
300 Posts
In my honest opinion, if you dont have the imagination to think up or design your own tattoo, you probably shouldnt be getting one engraved into your skin for the rest of your life. A tattoo doesnt have a whole of meaning if someone else had to do all thinking.

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Get an artist to draw it ... or go to the tattoo place your gonna get to do it and get the tattoo guy to draw it. its part of there job .... as an artist to make renderings of tattoos

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
@ Trash man what type of line did you use :laugh:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Get an artist to draw it ... or go to the tattoo place your gonna get to do it and get the tattoo guy to draw it. its part of there job .... as an artist to make renderings of tattoos
That's what I always do my tattoo guy will draw up whatever I want till it's exactly how I want it

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
nice ... if my wife liked tattoos id have a lot more but she don't so im probably done

1 - 15 of 15 Posts