BowFishing Country banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im new to Texas, literally as of a few hours. And currently am in northeast area by Louisiana border, headed toward austin as an end point. Anyway, im kinda looking for someone to shoot with or if I can be turned on to any areas I can shoot from banks without much of a hassle? Not looking for anyone to give away their fave fishing hole or anything, and im really up for shooting anything. Ive shot tilapia, carp, and assorted gar species in florida. I have my own bow and such. Anyway driving isnt an issue so anywhere around mid/south/east texas. I know of trinity river etc, but not sure if boat is required. Any canals loaded with carp or something, anything. Haha

Anyway if someone wants to go id love to join, appreciate the help. PM me if want.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Moving here. Im in trinity tx as of this moment, will be around this area for few days. But home base will be austin.

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
Should be plenty of places, seen pics and video of gator gar swimming down the street in places.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bahahah man i wish. I guess im just gona go tromp around the trinity river out here and wander around see if i find anything.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya ive noticed the few spots ive stopped around the river. Very muddy and full. Guess im outta luck unless i get on a boat.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I hope to get out soon when my troller gets fixed. I don't know how long that will take. Going to drop it off tomorrow. You can come with me sometime.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im now in austin. So i guess now starts the task of finding spots. If anyone needs a shooting pal or boat helper Im def game to go anytime day or night. Or even bank shoot with someone as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts