BowFishing Country banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Thanksgiving guys, I hope all of you have safe travels and get to spend some good quality time with your families. What are some of yalls thanksgiving traditions? We always have lunch with my grandparents and then my dad, uncles and grandpa always go deer hunting in the afternoon.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving!

Our tradition is to spend thanksgiving on the lake. Mom and Dad usually come with us, and my in laws come down for a couple days. The fish are biting, the deer are moving, and the weather couldn't be better. Hope you all are having a good one!

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving!

Our tradition is to spend thanksgiving on the lake. Mom and Dad usually come with us, and my in laws come down for a couple days. The fish are biting, the deer are moving, and the weather couldn't be better. Hope you all are having a good one!
How's the weather down there?

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving!

How's the weather down there?
60's and sunny. Suppose to be nice all weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts