BowFishing Country banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
This stuff is legit shot my first tournament with it this past weekend, I'm impressed

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Excellent video not hunting or fishing really I was lost trying to spool my Muzzy the first time

·
Registered
320 Posts
How does this compare to the monkey wire? I shoot the white muzzy tourney line and love how there is literally no curl and no significant spinning. I saw some curl in the video.. Is that maybe due to its fresh coating? My reel spooled with monkey wire is now my back up reel. Thinking about redoing it but dont wanna redo it with a similar type of line.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Great video Dustin!!!... I have always did one figure 8 with the double overhand then hit a layer of electrical tape on top of it...

·
Registered
529 Posts
Ordered two spools to try. I have always used fast flight but felt froggy and wanted to experiment with other brands. I spooled up some woody wire and it doesn't seem as tough as fast flight. Ive had more cut line than ever and it wears twice as fast.

Rambo you sold me on the new Muzzy line. It will be spooled up next time we go out. Im going to give er a shot.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
I have never seen that figure 8 done always used a good tight overhand not with out issue. Will have to give it a try.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
This is one best of the bowfishing lines I've tried comes off the spool great and its really abrasion resistant

1 - 16 of 16 Posts