1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
For $71.25 I will stick with muzzy, looks like glorified stingerey

·
Registered
347 Posts
Looks cool but I can make 7 arrows for that cost and never had an issue with those not killing fish! Bet if you used one of these and an osprey you'd never miss and fish would just jump in the boat :laugh:

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
At $70+ it won't change bowfishing. Good idea but I'll spin my point to release fish before spending that coin

·
Registered
462 Posts
Good idea, but not gonna take off at that price. People are gonna wonder about longevity/reliability and not be willing to take the risk. Even if they are perfect, arrows still get lost. A three-arrow day at ten bucks a pop upsets me. And what happens when someone accidentally grabs the shaft wrangling in that fish of a lifetime?

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
I agree with everyone sounds like a great idea but price has got to change before i try one.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
I LOVE the profile of those tips, and it's a pretty slick concept, but I agree they are pricing themselves outta the market.

If arrows weren't lost so often this would be awesome, but you'd see tears in my eyes the first time my line snaps and my $70 arrow goes flying off into deep stained water. Maybe they'll come out with some other stuff-tips or shafts etc. Lord knows the sport could use some fresh ideas and some updated technology!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts