BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
:cf::cf::cf::cf: I saw it said $21.99 ????

·
Registered
100 Posts
Are these used in a similar way to the Muzzy? I'm guessing yes but do not know? Anyone use one? It may work for my back-up bow?

·
Registered
526 Posts
These are all I use. I can pick up several for the cost of 1 muzzy. Do the mods to them and they seem to be almost bullet proof.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Wow that is pretty cheap. Almost makes me wish I broke equipment more often. Almost. :D Honestly, that is the price a chinese made reel should cost all the time.

These have the plastic foot, right? Seems to me if using a rod, that would prevent torque from a side load, and the plastic foot would work well enough.

edit/fyi: Looks like $4.99 shipping for one, $7.99 for two or three reels, and jumps to $12.99 for four reels.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got free shipping for some reason last night. When I looked a couple days ago it was $8 for two and $12 for three. But when I went to place my order for 2 last night it showed a shipping discount to make it free so I through another one in the cart. $40 for 3 shipped is cheap.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Those are Ti10's, not 20's. Zoom in on the reel pic.
Thats the initial picture mate the reels are $12.74 still. Just gotta go select the ti20's then add to your cart. Under $40 for 3 to your door.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Might as well scoop these up now guys. I talked to a friend who has held and dismantled a new one. The innards are exactly the same. Only thing new is the housing. Get em while they're cheaper.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts