BowFishing Country banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After a couple years off due to legal reasons it's back and cool to be right around the corner from a nationally know ******* type event, amazing the time and engineering put into their contraptions....

Product Wood Plywood Floor Roof

Soil Vehicle Grass Tree Crane

Crane Vehicle Soil Construction equipment Landscape

Crane Soil Construction Vehicle Construction equipment

Crane Soil Construction equipment Drilling rig Construction

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I'm planning on building a small punkin chunker with some scrap stuff I have laying around if I can ever find some time

·
Registered
764 Posts
What's the legal reasons?? That would be cool to watch
2 guys riding on the same 4wheeler to mark a pumpkin flipped the 4wheeler and the one guy broke his back and paralyzed(99%) sure. He then turned around and sued the land owner being the event was on his field/land . So the last 3-4 years the land owner said screw you no event on my property anymore. The state passed a law if a event is on your land you can't be sued, it all falls on the event staff.

·
Premium Member
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Ohhhhh.... Chit.

My sons GF is working security at the event and just came over Internet that had an air cannon explosion with 5 people injured and 1 critical so this may likely be the last punkin chunkin,had call out for helicopter and last day of event shut down early today, supposedly one of injured may have been with Discovery channel ..... ::pray::pray:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts