BowFishing Country banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up TJE SHOOT THRU ROD is back in the game!!! BUILT RIGHT HERE IN AMERICA!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I do need to see about ordering a rod with a hex for a mega mouth. Needs to be shorter than the muzzy ones

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do need to see about ordering a rod with a hex for a mega mouth. Needs to be shorter than the muzzy ones
I have something in the works for the MM💪 I’m getting all materials and tooling ordered to to hit the ground running. The goal is to have some rods built in 4-6 weeks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I’m in no hurry. I’m down for trying what ever you come up with. I put the muzzy one in the mm seat and I had to keep tightening it a few times before it would stay tight but when I’d hang it in the bow box the end of the rod would hit the bottom and wear through my line. I need to measure and see how much room I have

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Let’s get some life back in here FK FB

·
Registered
138 Posts
So you AND Muzzy are going to sell them or what happened there? Wish I would have known that before I ordered 2 for my kids a month ago. Sick of Muzzy's customer service.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Man, it is nice to see some traffic back on here... too bad this shit never lasts...

Everyone is wanting to jump off facebook now and saying man, I wish we could go back to the good old days of BFC... Guess what... we can. Granted its not as great as an app with notifications and stuff but its sure as hell a lot cooler than facebook.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts