BowFishing Country banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else getting the old site format? I get the old format on my PC. I've cleared my cookies and other internet history.

I do get the new site on my phone, but it hasn't shown any updated posts for the last couple of days.

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
nope working fine on pc and phone

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I have been having issues. But I finally reset my password and got it working on my phone again. I’ll have to check the computer tomorrow

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
ya'll had that little star in the corner you wouldn't of had an issue 🤣 🤣 🤣

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I think I figured it out. When they updated the page they changed the web address from bow.fishingcountry.com to bowfishingcountry.com. if you try to type in the bow(dot)fishingcountry address itll give you problems.

Because now im on it on my computer

Hope this helps anyone else that may be having issues

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
That is odd im using the same favorites link i always use i wonder if it updated its self automatically

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That did the trick.

I think I figured it out. When they updated the page they changed the web address from bow.fishingcountry.com to bowfishingcountry.com. if you try to type in the bow(dot)fishingcountry address itll give you problems.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Thank you
Been having problems on the computer for days (It started out working , then changed back to the old site) Looked on the phone today and it went to the new site and i saw this post.
Computer back up and going now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts