BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 1090 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
think Donald Trump is right about our borders if we can,t keep our own borders secure why are running all around the world trying to keep theirs secure just dosen,t add up unless it,s just a money game. we need the foreign workers they will usually work,just need to be legal .

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
Heck DE just passed a law that it was legal for "illegal" undocumented aliens to get drivers license....

·
Administrator
14,260 Posts
After you build a wall on southern board, then what about all the coast line?
You can stop illegal easy, you hire one you go to jail!
But that not what the rebublican want because it will make wages go up!!
Really deal!!!
:co:

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
Go into any other country with out a passport and documentation and see what that gets you, come into this country and you get free health care, food stamps and EBT card,education and if lucky even an Obama phone. :cf::cf: for people that have never paid taxes or paid any money into any govt system.

·
Administrator
14,260 Posts
Go into any other country with out a passport and documentation and see what that gets you, come into this country and you get free health care, food stamps and EBT card,education and if lucky even an Obama phone. :cf::cf: for people that have never paid taxes or paid any money into any govt system.
LOL
http://www.alternet.org/election-2012/ring-wing-goes-crazy-over-obama-phones-which-are-actually-reagan-phones

They would not be here if they did not get a job!!
:co:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do you think we will end up like kewait and some of the others over there where the very rich just lolly-gag around and foreign workers are brought in to cater to their every need seems like where we may be headed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
First, I'm not into any of the political crap, but isn't it funny how when a candidate starts talking some real stuff that is actually relevant to the issues of our great country, they get slammed by the others? Not that everything they debate is not relevant, just seems when it comes down to things that make a difference to the average guy or girl, these candidates can dodge the subject.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Trump is an idiot. He's been bankrupt several times, and never served his country, which I believe, should disqualify him from eligibility for the office of Commander in Chief. That said, we absolutely can not afford any more free loaders. Mexican, white, black, Arab, Jew, Russian, etc, etc, etc. I don't care where they come from, or who they are. We are FULL!! Go see the rest of the world, folks. People just don't think like we do. The rest of the world certainly doesn't trust and love like Americans do, and for good reason. Being the most powerful nation in the World is an awesome responsibility, and our leaders are shirking the task. BTW,an illegal Mexican that had been deported FIVE times, and was just in the custody of the San Fransissyco PD......AND RELEASED, randomly shot and killed a beautiful young lady, in the prime of her life, last week.
Trump is still an idiot, but he does say a few things that nobody else will say. If anybody can beat the lying scumbag Hillary, it will be Bernie Sanders. Way too many Republicans in the race. Been this way for years, and it just doesn't work. I sure do wish that Tom Cotton would come to our rescue.
Now that we have that out of the way, I'd like to thank all the Great Men and Women who have made this great day possible. Men like Tom Cotton, Grandad, Grandpa, Uncle Mike, Cousin in Law Juan and his brothers(my favorite legal immigrants), Booger, Big, Rowdy Dowdy, Big D, and all the other Bad Asses who signed up to take a bullet for me. Thanks, Men.
Happy 4th to you all.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Mr Jones our current president may not even be an American, so I think the fact trump hasn't served is irrelevant.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
First, I'm not into any of the political crap, but isn't it funny how when a candidate starts talking some real stuff that is actually relevant to the issues of our great country, they get slammed by the others? Not that everything they debate is not relevant, just seems when it comes down to things that make a difference to the average guy or girl, these candidates can dodge the subject.
you said a mouth full right there!!! just think if we don,t regulate who and how many come to this country we will be crowded completely out they will be telling us to leave.

·
Administrator
14,260 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Exactly, been several past presidents that haven't served in the armed forces. World Power...we used to be. Our current moron in charge has dwindled that even more than all the ones before him. Reducing our military, which IS our only remaining strong point, is not a good decision. Every other American hating country in the world is building and here we are reducing. Our economy, even though it appears to be improving, is so far in debt that our great grandkids will never see the end of that. America needs a strong willed leader who isn't afraid to upset some. Need to throw that politically incorrect crap out the window.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I have not read everything above but I would say We need a truly great leader of men that serves We The People of this country first and foremost. Unliklely we will ever see that again because of the big money that buys choices for us.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Mr Jones our current president may not even be an American, so I think the fact trump hasn't served is irrelevant.
The fact that he didn't serve should have disqualified him as well. IMHO, that should be the first requirement if you are to be the Chief of the most powerful fighting force in the world. I also believe that a president should have good spending/saving habits as well as perfect credit. How can a dip chit like me get by without borrowing money, but the biggest economic machine in the Universe is $15 trillion or so in debt.
The job is 100 percent about the security of the American people. The most important security, in my opinion, would be securing our safety from all enemies, foreign and domestic. Next would be economic security.
Tell me how someone who has never faught the enemy, or run a business, could ever dream of being a successful leader of The United States of America.
Don't get me started on all the other reasons that Obama shouldn't be the president. My previous post was about a quaft headed ignoramus that knows as much about foreign policy, and domestic compassion as the barrel of fish in my driveway, and why he hasn't earned the right to be the most powerful person in the world.
I still work at least three days a week in the field with my guys. I take the worst job out there every time, and it pays off big time. Respect is earned, and once it's lost, it's awful hard to get back. Trump lost mine when he came to French Lick and started treating Hoosiers like crap. Tried to flex his millions in borrowed money muscles against the hard working, humble, and cash billions of the Cook family. He lost my respect right there. I guarantee that DB Trump would never lead from the front.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Exactly, been several past presidents that haven't served in the armed forces. World Power...we used to be. Our current moron in charge has dwindled that even more than all the ones before him. Reducing our military, which IS our only remaining strong point, is not a good decision. Every other American hating country in the world is building and here we are reducing. Our economy, even though it appears to be improving, is so far in debt that our great grandkids will never see the end of that. America needs a strong willed leader who isn't afraid to upset some. Need to throw that politically incorrect crap out the window.
Effin A Right!!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I like the fact he doesn't like giving free rides to people, especially those who aren't tax paying citizens. Trump has opened up the " forbidden fruit" of politics with illegals and government subsistInce. I for one am tired of paying huge amounts of taxes so people who are unproductive to society can have a free ride. I understand some people need it but I bet a bigger part doesn't and are able and capable of working. I work everyday for what I want and I appreciate what I have. I was in construction for a long time and hate to see illegals working on job sites. They may work hard but more often than not they screw a lot of things because they don't know or care. Time to start putting american citizens first. We are all descendants of illegals but our ancestors did it the right way. My great grandmother went through Ellis island just like many of yours. She has told me stories and it wasn't pretty there. Ahe had no rights and they did what they wanted to her.

1 - 20 of 1090 Posts