BowFishing Country banner

1041 - 1060 of 1090 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
:eek:: right there no wasted spending in the military budget!!!

And till white collar crime start getting real time like pot dealers nothing going to change.

But only been a little over 100 days, but did jack up Boeing over cost of new Air Force 1 and wasn't it Lockheed Martin over cost of new fighter jet, there is gonna be waste in all govt but think he may be more prudent than the past track records proved to be...

·
Administrator
14,260 Posts
:p

Well in today's news I am glad I live 170 feet above sea level!!!

http://www.npr.org/2017/05/18/528998592/energy-companies-urge-trump-to-remain-in-paris-climate-agreement

"
Exxon Mobil, Chevron and BP have also pledged their support for the Paris climate pact. Exxon CEO Darren Woods wrote in a blog post the Paris accord creates "an effective framework for all countries to address rising emissions.
"

And what da he!! is covfefe?

https://www.google.com/search?q=covfefe+definition&oq=covfefe&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.5391j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

:co:

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
"Covfefe" is a distraction to the media to give them something else to talk about other than Russia....but figure was an autocorrect or typo for "coverage" but something that small or insignificant sure got a lot of press and air time.

But can mean whatever you want it to mean, "I had some Covfefe and a cold beer for dinner" , "may you have a happy Covfefe today" or whatever else you want it to mean

·
Registered
540 Posts
Dont get me started on this Paris climate change bullshinola! There is no such thing as man-made global warming. If you believe that crap then it tells me a lot about you as a person. There is a GIANT burning ball of gas in space that regulates the temperature of our world and all the other planets of our solar system. That is your temperature swings...it fluctuates...it has been happening for millennia without human involvement. CO2 gas?!? The stuff we breathe out?!? Are you joking? One volcano eruption gives off more CO2 than all the tailpipes of the world for 100 years and you really think humans cause world temp swings?

Now they changed the name to "climate change" because Al Gore's bought scientists and all their predictions from 10 years ago did not come true. Worse they muddy the water and trying to classify pollution as climate change. First off the climate changes all by itself....see the fish bone fossils in mountains, or tree fossils in the desert sands in the middle east. Those fools cannot even predict the weather 3 days out and they are using computer models. Do you REALLY think they can predict the weather 100 year out?

Let's take this the other way......what if you were correct and we are causing it? How is taxing me and every other American more money going to fix what you think is the problem? What you are going to do, give the money to more solar companies so they can fail? They have a proven track record of taking govt money and still going out of business (see the BO stimulus and those "shovel ready" jobs that vanished). Wind? They are doing studies on the reliability of those turbines and they are terrible. We supposed to make it 25 years and many are not making it 5 years! Have you seen the massive number of birds that are killed by wind generators? California banned lead in bullets because their precious condors "might" eat a dead carcus with a bullet in it. But the media wont talk about how many condors are killed by wind turbines each year. That massive solar project they built in Cali?...also a massive failure. Producing exponentially less energy than they predicted and it is frying birds that fly over.

So yes, we do not need to be in any Paris climate change agreement with the rest of the world. They only want to take US taxpayer money and give it to the rest of the world. We already pay high enough taxes and need to keep all that money here in our country.

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
Dont get me started on this Paris climate change bullshinola! There is no such thing as man-made global warming. If you believe that crap then it tells me a lot about you as a person. There is a GIANT burning ball of gas in space that regulates the temperature of our world and all the other planets of our solar system. That is your temperature swings...it fluctuates...it has been happening for millennia without human involvement. CO2 gas?!? The stuff we breathe out?!? Are you joking? One volcano eruption gives off more CO2 than all the tailpipes of the world for 100 years and you really think humans cause world temp swings?

Now they changed the name to "climate change" because Al Gore's bought scientists and all their predictions from 10 years ago did not come true. Worse they muddy the water and trying to classify pollution as climate change. First off the climate changes all by itself....see the fish bone fossils in mountains, or tree fossils in the desert sands in the middle east. Those fools cannot even predict the weather 3 days out and they are using computer models. Do you REALLY think they can predict the weather 100 year out?

Let's take this the other way......what if you were correct and we are causing it? How is taxing me and every other American more money going to fix what you think is the problem? What you are going to do, give the money to more solar companies so they can fail? They have a proven track record of taking govt money and still going out of business (see the BO stimulus and those "shovel ready" jobs that vanished). Wind? They are doing studies on the reliability of those turbines and they are terrible. We supposed to make it 25 years and many are not making it 5 years! Have you seen the massive number of birds that are killed by wind generators? California banned lead in bullets because their precious condors "might" eat a dead carcus with a bullet in it. But the media wont talk about how many condors are killed by wind turbines each year. That massive solar project they built in Cali?...also a massive failure. Producing exponentially less energy than they predicted and it is frying birds that fly over.

So yes, we do not need to be in any Paris climate change agreement with the rest of the world. They only want to take US taxpayer money and give it to the rest of the world. We already pay high enough taxes and need to keep all that money here in our country.
Don't get me started either but to late, I have my own refrigeration and HVAC company and have my own thoughts on that topic....

- 100's of years ago there never was the blacktop roads and highway system world wide,just dirt roads and fields, look at how hot the roads get with absorbed solar heat as well as black roof tops etc,which I greatly believe contribute to any global warming.

- look at the mechanical heat given off by all car engines and exhaust, (forget actual chemical and greenhouse emissions for now,but just the physical heat of millions of vehicles vs horse or animal transportation)

-not counting heat in winter or colder months because even 100+ yrs ago people ran fires/fireplace for heat, but look at all the heat given off by your A/C unit outside and refrigeration units in general off the condensor units heating up our little world also....

- as far as sea level rise, I believe that we live in basically a sealed ball with only so much water and land area, I see it local all over the barrier islands along the coast that are eroding constantly and from year to year are almost unrecognizable, as the shoreline erodes into the sea, lakes and waterways that soil has to displace the water levels and cause coastal flooding and be the cause of sea level rise....

Just a couple of things that believe may be a realistic cause for any "Global Warming"

And since you mentioned the solar scam.....

-I do believe that LED lighting and the advancements and cheaper pricing of LED lighting is one of the easiest ways to reduce power demand on the power grid....

- I use this scenario for all the "pro" solar people and never get an answer just dumb looks...
It's summer time in middle of terrible heatwave with triple digit heat and mid 90 degree temps at night, people are still using AC heavy all night, watching TV and using lights and taking showers and baths, doing laundry, cooking etc... and business are using lights and highway and street lights are on now, but wait, it's dark out and those solar panels aren't producing power. But everything is still running so there still has to be the conventional power infrastructure to support everything on the grid as well...

-if you have to highly subsidize and tax credit something to make it viable and the only way to make sense to make it profitable, basically it isn't profitable and the concept doesn't work unless can sustain itself. Except for the ones "playing" and profiting from the "system"

-with proof that there is a need for conventional power plant infrastructure, when you need power when it's dark out and with no wind, and unless all forms of power are all owned by same company. The new green power companies are competing with and looking to limit their profits or put them out of business.

- and don't even get started looking into how companies buy,sell and trade energy credits with their carbon footprint, energy ratings

·
Registered
426 Posts
Every day Trump is in office he reinforces my choice, glad I voted for him. So sad how easily the sheeple are influenced by mainstreem media. Just imagine how much further we would be if the Left wasn't so corrupt. If he keeps it up, he's got my vote again in 2020:cheers:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I was listening to a podcast that one of my friends does this morning and he put it this way..."Trump is a dumba$$. There is no arguing that. With things he has said and done he is an idiot. BUT he is doing his job and doing it well. If he could just find a way to stay off social media he would be great."

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
Kinda my feelings also, doing his job and not taking a salary either, and think he should be the poster child for school bullying. With all the attacks and hatred thrown his way and he just seems to shrug it off and should be a role model for bullied people. And really only 1 year in, and agree he has made mistakes and put his foot in his mouth but then again he was never a politician, if the 1st year is any indication can’t wait to see how Trump grows into the role over next 3 years....

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Cant wait til Gary Briggs pops his head in here lol

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
He's a joke. I understand voting for him given how $hitty Hillary was as a candidate, but now the people who voted for him should be angry and embarrassed.

I'm neither angry nor embarrassed, but neither am I a Lib from mexifornia.

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
What would Jesus say??
No one alive today can answer that, but I beleive he say along the lines; God helps those who help others, yet it is impossible to help someone that won't help themselves.

1041 - 1060 of 1090 Posts