BowFishing Country banner

1061 - 1080 of 1090 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Trump wishes he could be a leader like North Korea. If Trump could have a country full of robot people that believe and do everything he wanted he would be happy. Trump is a communist or at least wishes he was. his only goal in office is to destroy Obama because he is a black man. CHEERS!

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
If Trump trually hates Obama (like majority of Americans), I'd imagine it's b/c O is a damn Muslim. And Trump can be one of our best presidents ever, simply by reversing all the wrong that Obummer has done to this country !

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
Trump wishes he could be a leader like North Korea. If Trump could have a country full of robot people that believe and do everything he wanted he would be happy. Trump is a communist or at least wishes he was. his only goal in office is to destroy Obama because he is a black man. CHEERS!
Guess it looks like you have Fake news north of the border in Canada also.......

·
Registered
426 Posts
X2 What Kajun said:D Just one question to the Canadian in the room...I would just like to know how Canada's "open border" policy is working out for ya eh? Please look up cultural assimilation and identify how it applies to your Muslim population. :headbang:

If Trump trually hates Obama (like majority of Americans), I'd imagine it's b/c O is a damn Muslim. And Trump can be one of our best presidents ever, simply by reversing all the wrong that Obummer has done to this country !

·
Registered
462 Posts
Saul Alinsky would be proud...

·
Registered
644 Posts
Wow................

·
Administrator
14,260 Posts
Lol
Like Obama save us from the Bush desaster economy?

:co:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Obama added nearly $8 trillion to our national debt while bush added nearly $6trillion. About half of bushes debt came in response to 9/11 attack. While I don't think bush was a great president I do think obama was by far the worse. Just my opinion

·
Administrator
14,260 Posts
Obama added nearly $8 trillion to our national debt while bush added nearly $6trillion. About half of bushes debt came in response to 9/11 attack. While I don't think bush was a great president I do think obama was by far the worse. Just my opinion
And he tried to fix Bush and Reagan trickle down BS, but the congress would not let them!
And see what Trump and Rep are doing the debt now with more trickle down BS!

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
obummer did ZERO good for this country. Period

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
Maybe you should open your eyes and look at the big picture. 8 years of that dip****s dictatorship and thousands of people don't even know which bathroom to use!

·
Administrator
14,260 Posts
Lol, it is not 1950 anymore!
We are the USA, you are suppose to be free!
Long as you not hurting anyone I do not care how you pee!!!
Or what God you believe in, and theirs a lot!!!
Juses preach hate for his fellow man!!

·
Administrator
14,260 Posts

·
Administrator
14,260 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Lol, it is not 1950 anymore!
We are the USA, you are suppose to be free!
Long as you not hurting anyone I do not care how you pee!!!
Or what God you believe in, and theirs a lot!!!
Juses preach hate for his fellow man!!
By this logic how long do u think the population of a island full of only gays would last with plenty food and water and shelter? Not very damn long because 2 men together will never be able to reproduce. There is a reason man and woman was created in this world. So why is America constantly backing things that's obviously not right just because it may not be hurting you makes me sick. This old world will only continue to get worse and worse as it continues to give rights to things that have been wrong since humans where created

1061 - 1080 of 1090 Posts