BowFishing Country banner

1081 - 1090 of 1090 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
like with all these mass murders. I really think if our country would give the people responsible for every gruesome murder a slow torturing death on public display that would cut down tremendously on murders. Instead of paying to feed and shelter them for the rest of there life or finally deciding to give them the lethal injection after feeding,sheltering, and doctoring them for 40 years. But this will never happen because America is so afraid they may offend someone. They'd rather blame guns instead of actually punishing the one doing the crime. But at the same time I believe 95% of this starts with how these people was raised. So many people are getting away from correcting there children when they do bad. And yes I believe there is a difference between beating and spanking a child when they do wrong. Wrong doing is beginning to have more and more rights because people are allowing it

·
Registered
644 Posts
We are being taken over by liberal Tidepod eaters, that should say it all.
like with all these mass murders. I really think if our country would give the people responsible for every gruesome murder a slow torturing death on public display that would cut down tremendously on murders. Instead of paying to feed and shelter them for the rest of there life or finally deciding to give them the lethal injection after feeding,sheltering, and doctoring them for 40 years. But this will never happen because America is so afraid they may offend someone. They'd rather blame guns instead of actually punishing the one doing the crime. But at the same time I believe 95% of this starts with how these people was raised. So many people are getting away from correcting there children when they do bad. And yes I believe there is a difference between beating and spanking a child when they do wrong. Wrong doing is beginning to have more and more rights because people are allowing it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Be nice if we could get un-hooked from Syria and all the BS over in that part of the world sure do not need to add another 20 Trillion to the 20 we already have!! And enough of our guys and girls have lost lives and limbs!!

1081 - 1090 of 1090 Posts