BowFishing Country banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just thought I'd share this. Got a new line puller the other day from a guy i know locally. Best investment ive made in a line puller. Ive tried em all, and THIS one.. i cant say enough good about it. Its slightly taller than any currently being manufactured so theres no more knuckle busting trying to speed wrap, no more using the very tips of the fingers to wrap, custom engraving, slightly offset to the rear closer to the shooter (or forward if one so chooses).. i went with mine offset to the back towards the shooter and i love it because its so much more comfortable to wrap. Plus its one piece so no more loose nubs.. All around awesome. Sandblasting available prior to or after engraving also. All for just $25, plus any shipping. If any interest, shoot me a PM and ill get the order to him. 20160702_165839.jpg 20160702_165827.jpg 20160703_105120.jpg

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Custom one is a lil under an oz heavier. Ill try and remember to scale em again tomorrow for the exact weight

·
Registered
478 Posts
Sweet piece. Is that stainless or aluminum? Also (forgive my ignorance) does the spacing of the mounting holes match up to PSE bows? I'm guessing their may be an industry standard spacing?

·
Registered
236 Posts
The mounting holes for sights are a standard. So things that are designed to fit in those holes will fit on any bow on the market.

·
Registered
478 Posts
The mounting holes for sights are a standard. So things that are designed to fit in those holes will fit on any bow on the market.
Makes sense. Thanks!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet piece. Is that stainless or aluminum? Also (forgive my ignorance) does the spacing of the mounting holes match up to PSE bows? I'm guessing their may be an industry standard spacing?
Aluminum. Offers engraving and sandblasting (prior to or post engraving) for free.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Took pics of scale weights tonight. Broadhead scale isnt working correctly and forgot to grab em on my way in to work yesterday lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts