BowFishing Country banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I start looking for a new boat I'm curious what mine is worth. 2002 War eagle. 2070.
2002 Yamaha 115 4 stroke.
Entire inside of boat is redone with Hydro-Turf.
Minn Kota 70 powerdrive trolling motor.
Trailer was redone 2 years ago with new rims, tires, bearings, LED lights and a new paint job.
boat motor and trailer are in good condition for their age.
It's set up with batteries and 24 volt lights. So I'd like to keep the batteries and lights. It seems like most people are running generators anyway. Any idea on pricing?

·
Registered
900 Posts
You can Kelly blue book boat hull's motors and trailers typically, then you need to just put together a list of the items you have into the boat, list out new and take a percentage off that. I have a spreadsheet I built for this I can send you if you PM me. I'll be doing a video on buying and selling bowfishing boats in the coming month, people either tend to get hung up on what they have in it or don't list what they have for potential buyers. Be complete but be reasonable.

That said its worth what someone willing to pay for it. Just because it took you 20+ hours to build your platform doesn't mean the next guys going to want to pay your for that.

Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts