1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Has to be making millions doing videos like that! :applause:

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
STOP VIEWING! BY VIEWING HIS YOUTUBE VIDEOS YOUR PUTTING ANOTHER GRAND IN HIS BANK ACCOUNT!!!

·
Premium Member
10,929 Posts
I gave HawgNSonsTV some thumbs. I truthfully watched the videos and if I liked them they got thumbs up, if I didn't they got thumbs down.:tu:

·
Premium Member
7,659 Posts
I gave HawgNSonsTV some thumbs. I truthfully watched the videos and if I liked them they got thumbs up, if I didn't they got thumbs down.:tu:
Same here but he just couldn't take any criticism, not even a little bit.....

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I come on bfc daily but did I miss something? Why everyone hating on WRR? He really that anti bfc all of a sudden?

No need to delete this just asking a question not trying to start crap

Randy

·
Premium Member
7,659 Posts
I come on bfc daily but did I miss something? Why everyone hating on WRR? He really that anti bfc all of a sudden?

Randy
I'm an admin as was WRR/Dustin and I am not totally 100% in the loop either as to really what anyone's beef is with anyone ?????

But think the original post was more :poke: at Mud than WRR

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Randy
NO ONE is hating on WRR. Everyone loved his informational videos, except for Mud.... who seems to have found some happiness and satisfaction in targeting him for his YouTube videos.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
sad days for the BFC... its like this place has cancer and dies a little every day... maybe a little controversy will spark a resurgence but I doubt it... all forum pages are dying off... Faceyspaces rules these days but not as organized as the forums...

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I don't have a problem with the message. What I do have a problem with is posting signs that promote a persons views on public property. This includes the one Dustin is posting. I'm not singling him out for it because lots of people do it. I'd prefer that any posting of promotional material be handled in a different manner. Maybe it's just me but I consider it a form of littering and there's too much of that going on. If you want to promote something, like a gun show for an example, put it in the paper or rent or buy space to get your message out. I don't know how many times I see ads for everything under the sun left on lawns or sides of the roads or a utility pole and NOBODY ever comes back for them. That's just another form of trash.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts