BowFishing Country banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,659 Posts
Schlocked 'm for sure, love the one in the creek chewing on its own leg as its last memory....

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
There ya go man this was a good video. Ill give ya credit on this one :tu:

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Once I accepted the fact that I am an arrogant prick, it bothered people just as much as it did before I accepted it. Some of those people called me apothetic, but really, I don't care. LOL

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Thanks guys! I really hate to come across as such an arrogant prick but sometimes it helps the anxiety others cause me! :shocked:
Wow! Ya give a guy a sincere compliment and then he goes and call ya an arrogant prick... class act man

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Thanks guys! I really hate to come across as such an arrogant prick but sometimes it helps the anxiety others cause me!
Wow! Ya give a guy a sincere compliment and then he goes and call ya an arrogant prick... class act man
Pretty sure he was talking about himself, which would appear fairly accurate. Lol. How's life in SoDak? I miss the Sandhills!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Ha my bad! Talk about the anxiety caused by others! I did not you you say " come across *AS* such a prick"

I thought you were referring to me critiquing your other video

Appologies

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Payphone I am actually in Minnesota now. I moved here last May. I miss SD too... Even tho I am only 7 miles from it haha it is finally starting to look like winter here. that white crap is all over the place! We actually got like an inch of rain over the last week. Had it been any colder we would be buried in snow by now

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Once I accepted the fact that I am an arrogant prick, it bothered people just as much as it did before I accepted it. Some of those people called me apothetic, but really, I don't care. LOL
I like that! Much better than your last comment! Thanks for educating that one dude! :applause:

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
No matter how great you think you are, there is always someone that will humble you.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.