BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wanting to show someone the video WBG444 made of tieing off the FF line to his string on several bows, and can't find it ..does anyone know where it's at? Thanks

·
Chainsaw Willy
12,026 Posts
there you go...Remember I was using 200lb Fast Flight line in a spinner…all that retriever line stretches and will snap back and poke Ur eye out.

·
Chainsaw Willy
12,026 Posts
Thanks man, your best creation yet!!!!
Next time you want to find it pretty quick just search my name on YouTube “wbg444” it will pull it up. I don’t have it titled as “snap back” its titled something like video 001 or something like that. glad i could help ya!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
first time i have seen it...what if u tie off but let 3 or 4 ft out then will it snap back?

i have had snap back with slides b4 when i was using old fashioned wheel and it got caught on it...But was not ff it was trot line or something..usually it would break but that time it left a nice imprint of the nock in my stomach

·
Ass Pimple
348 Posts
hmm..broke...hmm..broke...I like that guy....also...i've never had anything happen but what he is demonstrating while tying to the back...but I have had worse things happen using a safety slide...didn't pay attention to the stop and had it hit my rest the stop flew back and hit me and my bow string blew up...

1 - 20 of 86 Posts