BowFishing Country banner

Well CRAP looks like im gunna have to start scouting for a new teammate prolly!Graphi

4K views 54 replies 36 participants last post by  marc 
#1 ·
That dang ole Bob done went and crushed his dern shootin fingers. Prolly gunna loose the tip of his index finger.. So looks like i could be out a teammate.. Crap..

I dont know why he couldnt have just done it to his left hand least then he could fish!
whatta ruh-tard..

well i guess thats what he gets for smoking crack before playing with heavy machinery..

See less See more
#18 ·
Can't he shoot with his middle and ring fingers? Heck he could even just shoot with his middle finger and would probably me more accurate that way. Another idea, alot of folks can shoot with either hand, would be a grand time for him to learn how.

#22 · (Edited)
I just got back from the ER, the bone doctor said he probably won't be losing any didgits/joints, but they were prepping him for surgery to repair the nail-beds on both fingers. They brought out the hospital gown and I said I'm leave'n, I didn't want to see any Bob_Esper man-junk. He or his girlfriend are going to call me post-op to let me know how he is doing.

This is the worst I have ever seen in 15 years of shop-related accidents, that the person didn't lose at least 1 or 2 finger joints. Bob is tough a hell !! He is hurt'n like chit and still making jokes, so he is pretty good spirits.

I feel real bad about this, because I told him about 20 mins prior, " Don't Chop off any fingers, or I'll post pictures of it on BFC" then this happened. I felt like Chit. :(

However, considering all things, he is just about as lucky as you can get to not have fingers removed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.