BowFishing Country banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aside from Facebook, what app do you use to gather your friends? I'm trying to find an app that is safe to use and has a GPS coordinates feature on it. Feel free to drop your recommendations here.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
The 2nd one seems more sus. Btw, how's your day?
Both of you are super sus... never post anything about bowfishing but you always have something to say. Seems like you guys are just adding comments to get your post counts up or something stupid. Where are you even from?

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I cant imagine the reasoning to want to spam a forum page with like 6 active members hahaha

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Both of you are super sus... never post anything about bowfishing but you always have something to say. Seems like you guys are just adding comments to get your post counts up or something stupid. Where are you even from?
From my perspective, this is a General topic section and we can post anything outside bow fishing. If ever the post is not allowed here, sorry if I missed the forum rules regarding things to post. Anyway, I am just wanting to create friends and I thought posting in forums like this could help.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
From my perspective, this is a General topic section and we can post anything outside bow fishing. If ever the post is not allowed here, sorry if I missed the forum rules regarding things to post. Anyway, I am just wanting to create friends and I thought posting in forums like this could help.
Where are you even from?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts