BowFishing Country banner

221 - 239 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
huge bizkit fan except new stuff back in the ipod days had all his cd's on it just played them straight threw

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
huge bizkit fan except new stuff back in the ipod days had all his cd's on it just played them straight threw
:hb: :hb: Hell yeah! I think some of their songs would be cool to make some bowfishing highlight videos to lol

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Anybody like cowboy songs? Cuz here's a cowboy song

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Heard this one on the radio the other day and had to have siri tell me how it was. Then it popped up on pandora the other day too. This is an awesome song and for somereason its over 4 years old and I'm just hearing it now.

Who doesnt love a song about a cheating girlfriend and a car chase?

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Little five finger death punch this morning
My wife and I went to the Five Finger Death Punch concert on black friday night. They coheadlined a tour with Breaking Benjamin. From Ashes To New and Bad Wolves opened. FATN is a band that is HEAVILY influenced by Linkin Park and I really digged them. Bad Wolves was ok they are known for their cover of Zombie by the Cranberries and Can You Hear Me Now. but the rest of their songs were super super heavy. 5FDP was incredible live. Breaking Ben is an entirely different band than they were 5 years ago minus the lead singer. Idk what was going on with their speakers but they sounded terrible. I had to leave the concert my ears were hurting so bad

·
Premium Member
10,929 Posts
My wife and I went to the Five Finger Death Punch concert on black friday night. They coheadlined a tour with Breaking Benjamin. From Ashes To New and Bad Wolves opened. FATN is a band that is HEAVILY influenced by Linkin Park and I really digged them. Bad Wolves was ok they are known for their cover of Zombie by the Cranberries and Can You Hear Me Now. but the rest of their songs were super super heavy. 5FDP was incredible live. Breaking Ben is an entirely different band than they were 5 years ago minus the lead singer. Idk what was going on with their speakers but they sounded terrible. I had to leave the concert my ears were hurting so bad
The roadies better get that chit straightened out

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Want to listen to a sad ass song... Here it is. But its a great song

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
How about a cowboy song? Here is a cowboy song

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well aside from the Covid 19 Updates and News, I reminisce the songs of the Country Music Legend - Kenny Rogers! You will be surely be missed man!

·
Premium Member
10,929 Posts
Believe it or not for the past almost year now I’ve been listening to almost nothing but Christian music.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Believe it or not for the past almost year now I’ve been listening to almost nothing but Christian music.
my wife’s cousin plays with Lauren Daigle he’s the Dude behind the back up singers playing the turn tables and thing with all the buttons

221 - 239 of 239 Posts