BowFishing Country banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Seems like a good dude to me. Just cause he talks chit, doesn't make him a bad person. Seems ike its his personality to me, which can be really fun, or really bad at a bar.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Officer Farva
3,174 Posts
I got a Magnum Research BFR in 460 smith, Traditions pirate pistol (50 cal flint lock), RCBS dies for 460 smith, Rem. 7400 in 243, aircompressor and some clothes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
It was fascinating to read what you all bought the last. And I also will share my purchase. I like camping trips, with tents, campfire, hot drinks and other stuff. But on my previous trip, I lost my favorite thermos somewhere, so I needed to buy one. As you could have already guessed, my last purchase was a new thermos. The previous one was a gift, and when I was looking for a new one, I found out that there are so many different thermoses, and it was quite complicated to choose. But I succeeded, because I came across one review, you can see on this link, where I found detailed info about the best thermoses in 2020. So, if someone is interested, or need to buy a thermos, I hope that review will help you.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts