BowFishing Country banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am building a new boat and want to keep my price range for lights under 150. What would be the best option? I was thinking led lights but not the big ones the smaller ones that come in a 10 pack. And does anyone have links to places to buy the lights
My generator is a 1850 watt so need to keep the watts under that

·
Registered
314 Posts
I'm not sure what 10 pack of LED lights you found in that price range but whatever lights you choose, always check craigslist, ebay and these forums first. You may find some lightly used ones.

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
Would think (10) pack of lights would be 12/24v, but on the cheap and how we started out was 120v Halogen work lights from HomeDepot with 250 or 300 watt bulbs, lights are cheap if had a bigger gennie like champion 3500/4000 watt could run (6) of the 500watt halo lights and plenty bright

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I am building a new boat and want to keep my price range for lights under 150. What would be the best option? I was thinking led lights but not the big ones the smaller ones that come in a 10 pack. And does anyone have links to places to buy the lights
My generator is a 1850 watt so need to keep the watts under that
Can not do leds in that price range leds are getting close to a dollar a watt at present prices I think but still have to shop carefully!!

·
Registered
730 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts