BowFishing Country banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am building a new boat and want to keep my price range for lights under 150. What would be the best option? I was thinking led lights but not the big ones the smaller ones that come in a 10 pack. And does anyone have links to places to buy the lights
My generator is a 1850 watt so need to keep the watts under that

·
Premium Member
7,659 Posts
Would think (10) pack of lights would be 12/24v, but on the cheap and how we started out was 120v Halogen work lights from HomeDepot with 250 or 300 watt bulbs, lights are cheap if had a bigger gennie like champion 3500/4000 watt could run (6) of the 500watt halo lights and plenty bright

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I am building a new boat and want to keep my price range for lights under 150. What would be the best option? I was thinking led lights but not the big ones the smaller ones that come in a 10 pack. And does anyone have links to places to buy the lights
My generator is a 1850 watt so need to keep the watts under that
Can not do leds in that price range leds are getting close to a dollar a watt at present prices I think but still have to shop carefully!!

·
Registered
730 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.