BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to try baiting up a whole to bowfish in but I don't know what to use, some people have told me to use dog food, I was wondering what some of you might use

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
I want to try baiting up a whole to bowfish in but I don't know what to use, some people have told me to use dog food, I was wondering what some of you might use
Check your local regs because baiting in several states is illegal. :co:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have heard of people baiting other fish in eufala, i thought it would be the same thing

·
Registered
472 Posts
dont know if it is legal or not, but ive heard of dog food in the can with holes in it, oatmeal in pannyhose, and corn. But then again this is just hear say from various people. Never baited myself but my uncle lives on a lake and poured some old soup out one night and the next day catfish were in there by the hundreds

·
Registered
327 Posts
Big Red(drink) and corn flakes. Roll up into a ball. At least thats how you can catch them. Should work for baiting too. Check state regs for baiting tho

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
idk if its is legall to bait but wen i rod and reel fish for carp i use peanut butter dr. pepper red jello mix and corn meal i cathch huge carp of of it

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Stick a TAILGATE DEER FEEDER on your boat and drive the area and hit a button and throw corn like your corning a road to deer hunt! WORKS GREAT !!!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts