BowFishing Country banner

61 - 80 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Grassies,tilapia,plecos, and GG. I loved the souther style show. I'm going there.in April and th GG show. in Texas. The lone star state loves you guys! I think you should hit up Aaron Haddock on here and hit Texoma with Nockturnal Adventures!!!

·
Registered
532 Posts
I like the way in the last couple of shows you've added clips from the reactions of people you see out late at night. The shows seem to keep getting better and better. Great job guys.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Grassies,tilapia,plecos, and GG. I loved the souther style show. I'm going there.in April and th GG show. in Texas. The lone star state loves you guys! I think you should hit up Aaron Haddock on here and hit Texoma with Nockturnal Adventures!!!

Now there's a good idea. And he can load you up on rolling gar too!

·
Registered
561 Posts
I would like to see Bryan hit more fish and remember to push the button on his reel. Haha just kidding. Love the show.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Go up north where they shoot all the goldfish. The few I've seen at night, seem like it would make great footage under the lights?

A "hell yeah, pile'em up" numbers shoot?

Maybe a daytime spawning commons show?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Go up north where they shoot all the goldfish. The few I've seen at night, seem like it would make great footage under the lights?

A "hell yeah, pile'em up" numbers shoot?

Maybe a daytime spawning commons show?
This could be done at the GLBC on Saginaw Bay, MI in May. Goldfish are all over too...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Chuck,and Bryan,I really think yall should come West,a whole different type of shooting and you are tapping into a large audience out here that gets no "love"
You could do a day light tournament out here in Idaho. The Blackfoot tourny is up in the mountains and has some of the coolest senery you could see not to mention lots of big fat carp.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I agree showing how you guys fish a tournament would be awesome. Also maybe some info on your boat, what kind on light set-up, things like that. As far as species go, I'm all about the variety and big gator gar, since we don't have them here in Michigan.
All this is perfect. Mainly the tournament stuff.

61 - 80 of 121 Posts