BowFishing Country banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Im back (I think) I know i disappeared pretty abruptly and some folks missed out on points this year. Been working mandatory overtime and then had quite a bit of training to do at camp atterbury and had to work a few weeks at atterbury as an instructor so i haven't had much time to do much machining. Any body have any updates on my points? Are they still killing fish good, have any broke? Hopefully as soon as i get some edged tools made and shipped to some friends I will be able to get back on the lathe and mill and get some points made and maybe even come up with some different designs. I was talking to a fella about being business partners but that fell through so its just me again.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Hey how's it goin'? Slow year here, site seems to be losing to FB, from the sounds of it. I wouldn't know, I don't do facebook. I check it pretty often but the active thread were usually just one page, maybe two, even early in the summer. A few years back it was 4 and 5 pages worth of active threads.

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
The new password fiasco also turned a few people away.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Good to see your back and I will be interested in getting some more tips made after Christmas. The one I still have and have gotten back from buddies are holding up nicely. So nicely that friends wont give them back. haha

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I don't see the password being an issue but how does all this work on Facebook? I am not in there is there a Facebook page to belong to? Do they have build threads I dint get it.

Sorry not to hijack just noticed its super dead here I need to know where to go!

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
I don't see the password being an issue but how does all this work on Facebook? I am not in there is there a Facebook page to belong to? Do they have build threads I dint get it.

Sorry not to hijack just noticed its super dead here I need to know where to go!
The river. Go to the river.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts