BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's July, the Open is less than a week away...where is everybody??

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Like I said, Facebook won.

I prefer the Forum model, I have been on forums long before Facebook was a figment of some college nerds imagination. Sadly, forums are slowly dieing.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
901-413-4756
There has been an abundance of tan skin and an apparent shortage of fabric used in the manufacturing of the ladies bathing suits. I've worn out three pair of mirrored sunglasses.
I noticed that in the pic. Couldn't get zoomed in close enough!

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
901-413-4756
I noticed that in the pic. Couldn't get zoomed in close enough!
Noticed the same thing as well and appeared to be an over abundance of estrogen and the male gender appeared to be the lucky minority....looked like a great weekend

·
Registered
462 Posts
lately this place is dead look at the users online section lately it's way down compared to what it normaly is
And now that Mudfish made everyone think they have to change their super-long, super-complicated password every 45 days, I fear it's going to get even slower.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Sorry, couldn't resist...

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
I personally don't have facebook or even a smart phone and couldn't be more happy not having them
Truly an outlier! I'm sure I could do without a smartphone in my personal life but professionally I have to have one. Sending and receiving email, save and viewing blueprints, I even fill out my crew's time cards on my phone.

In this world the smartphone is the most important tool in my tool box.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Well I'm glad a lot of you are sticking around the information i get from here is way better and a lot more helpful than browsing through all the ads and staffers on fb... but fb can be useful too... sometimes but it does get difficult weeding out all the peolpe trying to go pro and kissing the a$$' of the tv personalities

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Well I'm glad a lot of you are sticking around the information i get from here is way better and a lot more helpful than browsing through all the ads and staffers on fb... but fb can be useful too... sometimes but it does get difficult weeding out all the peolpe trying to go pro and kissing the a$$' of the tv personalities
Haha, bowfishing is a niche sport. How many people can truly call themselves a professional. Meaning they don't have a 9-5, guides don't count either.

I'm not delusional, I'm better at my real job than I am at bowfishing. I think I'll stick with that, it pays wayyyyyy better.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I know I'm behind the times with social media. I don't understand the compulsion some people have to share their lives on line with FB, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.. I enjoy the forums myself and find them useful. What I don't like is all the advertising some have, you wait more time for that stuff to load than you spend using the forum itself, maybe I'm just impatient. When my old phone gave up the fight I got a smart phone and I'll admit it's really handy but I wasn't bombarded with all the crap either.

·
Registered
200 Posts
:laugh: I'm better at pretty much everything i do than i am at bowfishing...

"gear it down bowfishing industry" :laugh:

·
Registered
200 Posts
but i do gotta say thanks to (insert product drop here) i look better bowfishing than i do anything else ahahahahahaha couldnt resist

1 - 20 of 22 Posts