BowFishing Country banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What will the blog option be used for? Is that where you post what you are feeling.....kinda like the home wall thing on facebook? Are there any other cool options we don't know about? :confused:

·
Chainsaw Willy
12,026 Posts
I think there is alot of learning to do on here....in a couple days I'm gona click every button there is to click and figure all this stuff out! I'm kinda getting excited

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I think there is alot of learning to do on here....in a couple days I'm gona click every button there is to click and figure all this stuff out! I'm kinda getting excited
x2!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I spent a lot of time blogging. I can't tell a difference.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
did those envelopes on the left side of the posts get bigger than they were a few seconds ago???????

·
BFC Princess
2,855 Posts
marshall thats what lone star light will do to ya!!!

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
There are other features that I'm still messing with(like the articles)

I'm trying to learn as much about them as I can before I turn them all on. Plus I'm waiting until alex installs the new server to give us as much speed as possible :tu:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what are these artiles mike? i wrote a bowfishing article once and am working on another now....does that mean i could put them on my profile?

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
I'm not sure if it will show up on your profile but I think it links to articles you've written off your profile. I'm still learning too :p
I copy and pasted one from the baa site just to test it out ;)

I've added a new blog block on the main forum page. Whenever someone post a new blog it will appear in a block on the right. :tu:

·
Electrocutioner
6,622 Posts
I don't know what it's for so I just started postin stuff there to see what happens.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts