BowFishing Country banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 101 riptide troller and 3 blue top optima deep cycles and also a 2000 watt generac inverter genny. Which converters ahould i go with to keep my batteries charged with trolling? I dont aways run wide open on the troller and also i charge batteries before each outing. I was looking at either 3 powermaxx pm-3 55amps or 3 iota dls-45.

Any help is appreciated

·
Registered
231 Posts
I have a 101 riptide troller and 3 blue top optima deep cycles and also a 2000 watt generac inverter genny. Which converters ahould i go with to keep my batteries charged with trolling? I dont aways run wide open on the troller and also i charge batteries before each outing. I was looking at either 3 powermaxx pm-3 55amps or 3 iota dls-45.

Any help is appreciated
I've been running for years a 27/40 iota , 24v.system, 112 riptide troller and a 3 blade prop on a 2072 seaark, never charge my batteries and have unlimited full power from pm. to am.

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
I've been running for years a 27/40 iota , 24v.system, 112 riptide troller and a 3 blade prop on a 2072 seaark, never charge my batteries and have unlimited full power from pm. to am.
Isn't the 112 riptide 36v ????? I have one also, So how does a 24v/40 amp Iota keep the batteries up and charged???

·
Registered
231 Posts
Isn't the 112 riptide 36v ????? I have one also, So how does a 24v/40 amp Iota keep the batteries up and charged???
u can run a 36v. motor on a 24v. system youll never max or burn it out , 27/40 keeps it all running all night long , I never charge my batteries ! also a 3 blade prop , works for me ...supply and demand , also the head has a battery maximizer on it and it indicates full batteries always

1 - 7 of 7 Posts