BowFishing Country banner

Win your very own 20x72 ******* Boat!!

12K views 80 replies 29 participants last post by  clark3 
#1 ·
Ok guys here it is, Shawn at ******* CUSTOM BOATS is going to build us a boat to raffle off for THE TEXAS YOUTH SHOOT, RANDYS YOUTH WORLDS, AND THE BAA WORLDS..I will doing the raffle and in NO WAY CAN I WIN the boat..The money from the raffle will go to these events.
The boat will be giving away at the BAA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP this year, ONE lucky winner will walk away with the boat, you DO NOT have to be there to win..
IF THE WINNER IS NOT THERE , THEY WILL HAVE TO GET WITH ME OR SHAWN to pick it up...
There is only one boat going to be giving away, and I dont have all the details on the boat, or the money part yet..
But im giving yall time to think about it and start saving up some money...

July 8th will be the last day 2 SEND money to my address. But you can still get tickets at worlds july 22. The reason why july 8th is to make sure every ones money makes it.

But im looking at the tickets being
1- ticket 10.00
3- tickets for 20.00
10- tickets for 50.00
25- for 100.00
Bubba Suggs
1900 Dee Scott Rd.
Longview ,Tx 75605
Make checks out to Bubba Suggs

Boat specs

20x72(hull only)
30" sides
12" walkarOunds
8' front deck
Subfloor
Center console
Rear bench seat

Thanks guys

See less See more
#2 ·
Come on guys Shawn at ******* boats has put alot of money and time into this project and everyone talked like they would buy tickets to support the youth and the B.A.A. on this deal. To commit to build something to give away worth thousands of dollars is awesome that is dedication to our sport. Alot of guys talk about doing something for this sport well this man has just stepped forward to give everyone a chance to do something for bowfishing buy tickets and you are supporting bowfishing to the fullest. If your around Shawn pat him on the back tell him thanks for what he has done for bowfishing. I for one want to thank you for one of the most awesome donations to bowfishing that could be made in these hard times. Thanks Shawn and ******* Boats. For better outdoors take a kid hunting & fishing it's our future. Randy
:tu:

#3 ·
If there is anymore info I need to post in the first post please let me know and I'll edit it in. Hopefully this makes it a little easier for people to get all the details.

Mike

#6 ·
I would like to ask all you Facebook users out there to copy the URL at the top of this page and post it on your facebook wall.

Whether or not you yourself can afford to by tickets let's help spread the word and help support our youth and the baa :tu:

Thanks
Mike

#9 ·
well i guess you could put carpet on top so you can go baqrefoot ? this is a custom boat it would cost a person maybe 7 or 8 thousand to have built my guess and someones going to win it on a ticket!!!!! Good luck For better outdoors take a kid hunting & fishing it's our future. Randy

#10 ·
yes mike. When the check is sent I need a name and phone number. I am the one that fills it out. The other side of the ticket is trash. Name n phone number is on the other side.

#11 ·
You're Facebook linked through me! BEAUTIFUL RIG!!!

Winning would give me another excuse to go to TX!!!:D

2072!! Schnikeees!

#13 ·
I spoke to Shawn this morning and him and hoopty had a great idea( yes our own hoopty )

If and sponsor/manufacturer wants to purchase $200 worth of tickets, the will place stickers/vinyl or your companies logo on the boat. :) whether not the new owner keeps them there is completely up to him/her but it maybe a way to get a little cheap advertising out of the deal...... And who knows, you may win it :)

#25 ·
I got people asking me if they can put the youth world down on a ticket to try to win it for the youth world to have a boat to take kids out in ? For better outdoors take a kid hunting & fishing it's our future. randy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.