BowFishing Country banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
A few weeks ago when in Illinois we shot a 40# grass carp in the guts. Within 10sec. after it hit the boat deck there was fish crap everywhere including all over me.
My boat came with a live well that I never use so I hooked a hose up to it for a way to quickly rinse down me and the boat.
_20180623_204925.JPG

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I moved the trolling motor out from under the deck to on top of the deck. I'm to old and fat to climb in the trap door to clean the weeds off.

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
This year I made the leap to lithium batteries. They lighted the boat by 170#. Gained 10" of storage space in my battery box. Also gained 2hrs if run time. Haven't been on the water yet but in the garage the lights ran for 12hrs. New batteries are in the aluminum case. Pretty happy with the new setup.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

·
Registered
131 Posts
That's interesting. Thank you. I'm really excited about converting to lithium, but not quite willing to jump in at this price yet since I run converters anyway.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
If you're going to run a generator / inverter it would not be worth the cost. I run silent so for me it's well worth it.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts