BowFishing Country banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
New thread: Mouse trap cleaning. Now that we all know how to clean fish barrels, how do we clean our mousetraps?:laugh:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
That's cool... I had quite the mouse trapline going on this winter, the father inlaw asked if I wanted to clean his shop out. He said he had a mouse problem so I checked it out and found that it was INFESTED!! they were living in the insulation in the walls and eating the dogfood that was kept in there...ended up with 200 some in 2 weeks time. Anyway I had several doubles like that and one triple, kind of. 2 in the trap just like yours and one laying dead a few inches away that musta got knocked on the head when it snapped. I actually had a blast catching mice, kinda took me back to the kid days.. wish I could post pics

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
+1 on paintball gun

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
take a small shotgun and take shot out of shells and put cracked corn in it, then you can hunt inside.
Could also do like a heavily intoxicated buddy of mine and punch holes in your kitchen floor with a .22 chooting mice under a spotlight. Seemed like a good idea til the next morning..

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I should have taken a picture last week, I had one mouse in two traps... I had them set side my side.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts