BowFishing Country banner

121 - 140 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
What would cody say? I guess he would say"ttt".
The way yall been riding the poor fella....I didnt expect him to get those letters right. The way things can go south so quick on here these days it sure is good to see a fella with such a great sense of humor.

I gotta admit too....tamales and fajitas...one of the funniest posts I've seen for awhile.

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
The way yall been riding the poor fella....I didnt expect him to get those letters right. The way things can go south so quick on here these days it sure is good to see a fella with such a great sense of humor.

I gotta admit too....tamales and fajitas...one of the funniest posts I've seen for awhile.
:tu::applause:

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Codys sense of humor is so good because he's simple minded, really doesn't know any better ;) you know--- A Window Licker!!

Hi Cody, Holla
speaking of this, i need to borrow ur helmet

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
sheriff told me i needed to disappear for a lil while, plus i was workin in the oil field (a million hrs a week), and dealing with a few other things but now everything is back on track and better than ever...im thinkin bout getting back into stirring chit on here full time!

·
Super Moderator
10,897 Posts
was that you in that van thats been lurking around the neighborhood? i seen were he was stealing sheep from the local farms:cf: hope you got all that out of your system now
sheriff told me i needed to disappear for a lil while, plus i was workin in the oil field (a million hrs a week), and dealing with a few other things but now everything is back on track and better than ever...im thinkin bout getting back into stirring chit on here full time!

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
was that you in that van thats been lurking around the neighborhood? i seen were he was stealing sheep from the local farms:cf: hope you got all that out of your system now
MEEHHHbe time for some good clean fun :)

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
naw using a homemade sling made out of bradys beard hairs....theres no mess if you never p ull out :shh:

·
Banned
4,584 Posts
No that's my job, your the village idiot

121 - 140 of 143 Posts